MHS GENESIS is Coming Soon!
On March 23, 2023 the Department of Defense’s new electronic health record (EHR), MHS GENESIS, is launching here at 316th Medical Squadron – Bolling Clinic. MHS GENESIS will replace TRICARE Online at this facility.
What is MHS GENESIS?
MHS GENESIS is the new EHR that provides you and your doctors enhanced, secure technology to manage your health information. When fully deployed, MHS GENESIS will be the single health record for service members, veterans, and their families. >>Learn More about MHS GENESIS
What is the MHS GENESIS Patient Portal?
Along with the new EHR, the MHS GENESIS Patient Portal is a secure website available 24/7 that gives you access to your health information. Through the MHS GENESIS Patient Portal, you can:
- View health information
- Schedule appointments
- Communicate securely with providers
- Request prescription refills
The MHS GENESIS Patient Portal is replacing the TRICARE Online Secure Patient Portal.
What does this mean for me?
MHS GENESIS and the MHS GENESIS Patient Portal are replacing TRICARE Online, including the patient portal and secure messaging at this facility.
- If you have a current TRICARE Online account, it will migrate to MHS GENESIS on March 23. No action is necessary from you.
- If you don’t already have a TRICARE Online account, you can log onto patientportal.mhsgenesis.health.mil using your DS Logon Premium Account.
- If don’t have a DS Logon Premium Account or if you have questions about DS Logon, visit the milConnect Website or call 1-800-538-9552.
What happens next?
Appointment availability from March 2023 through June 2023 may be affected, and appointment times may increase as our medics adjust to new technology and workflows. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we integrate MHS GENESIS to provide you with top-notch care.