The CDC recommends everyone 6 months and older get an updated COVID-19 vaccine to protect against the potentially serious outcomes of COVID-19 illness.
FDA-approved or authorized COVID-19 vaccines are currently available to all U.S. citizens and residents. Visit the CDC website for more information.
Getting the COVID-19 Vaccine
- We currently have the COVID vaccine in stock for administration.
- Vaccines at Joint Base Anacostia-Bolling are administered in the Immunizations Clinic on a walk-in basis, Monday – Friday, 7:30 – 11:30 a.m. and 1 – 3 p.m.
- Joint Base Anacostia-Bolling Clinic offers the updated FDA-approved and authorized Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine to beneficiaries 6 months to 11 years old, and the FDA-approved and authorized Moderna vaccine to beneficiaries 12 years of age and older. At this time, no previous version of the COVID-19 vaccine are authorized and will not be administered.
- Please visit Vaccines.gov for more information about COVID-19 vaccination locations near you.
- Call 800-232-0233 for vaccine locations in the United States near you.
Concerns about the vaccine?
Speak with a Vaccine Expert. You can contact the DHA-Immunization Healthcare Support Center at 877-GET-VACC (1-877-438-8222) option 1, or Defense Switched Network (DSN) 761-4245, option 1, if you have questions about the vaccines or about an adverse event following vaccination.